TRAVELLING TO BRNO
There are two international airports close to Brno - in Prague and in Vienna.
For airport transfers to Brno you can use Student Agency coaches that stop at the City centre.
For more information and reservations please use Student agency
There are two bus stations in Brno - Grand Hotel and Zvonařka.
Grand Hotel Bus station
The Bus station is located in the City centre opposite of the Grand Hotel, near the Brno central train station, which is the main bus stop for all Student Agency coaches. For schedules and reservations check Student agency
Zvonařka Bus station
The Bus station is located south from the City centreand is the main bus stop for other bus companies. Please check IDOS for more information.
The central train station is located in the City centre at the main railway line (Berlin - Prague - Vienna - Budapest). For more information please use Ceske drahy
D1 Highway - from Prague and Ostrava
D2 Highway - from Bratislava
E461 Highway - from Vienna
TRAVELLING IN BRNO
BY PUBLIC TRANPORT
- tickets for public transport can be bought in ticket machines (accept coins only) or at newspaper stands
- regular tickets are CZK 20,- for 15 minutes (incl. any transfers) and CZK 25,- for 60 minutes (incl. any transfers), or CZK 90,- for one day
- tickets are valid for all means of transport incl. trams, busses and trolley buses – do not forget to punch them immediately after getting onto the means of transport
- for route planning, please use special version of IDOS
- from 23:00 to 5:00, the public transports operate in the night regime (there are special night bus lines calling every hour) – consult IDOS to plan your route
- prices are around CZK 30,- per km + fixed sum of approx. CZK 40,- per ride
- recommended services: Lido taxi (+420 542 214 221), City taxi (+420 542 321 321)